Tuesday, March 31, 2009

3 months already!!!



It is hard to believe I am already 3 months old!! I have been growing like a weed. I am almost 14 lbs already. I am quite different from Luke...he was long and lean, and I am a born fighting machine. I am built like a baseball catcher...which may work out well for us if he keeps throwing left handed, we could practice together!
I actually giggled for mom today as she held me almost upside down. Apparently I like the scary stuff so I will start bucking for a 6 Flags season pass early!
I am noticing everything around me now and following everyone around the house with my eyes. I actually get to sit at the table in my Bumbo during meal time, and take baths at the same time as Luke. He is in the big tub and I am in the small one on the counter. Soon, we are hoping to hang out together...we both have a lot in common in that we enjoy peeing in the water...so that should be fun, although probably not too cleansing. I will try to convince these people to take more pictures of me and who knows...maybe even a video. They can pick up with me where they left off with Luke...right about 3 months!! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment