Thursday, April 30, 2009

4 months

Hi everyone!

We have been super busy with our house falling apart, so this is a really great thing that I can get these pictures to you. Last week we had the sprinklers fixed, the house slightly flooded, and termites!! This week mom got mastitis and we are starting to repair all the water damage...we probably have a few more weeks to go on this whole thing but until then...here are some pics of me on my 4 month birthday! I got my very first vaccination yesterday and I came through like a champ. Not only did I not cry one single tear, I smiled at the nurse...if you now me, they call me Happy cause I am so easygoing. I am now 15lbs!!! HOSS...to give you a reference, my "big" brother was only 18lbs at ONE YEAR...HA...mom didn't think she'd be able to use the same clothes for us, but little did she know she could. BUT I can almost wear Luke's clothes from last summer when he was 1!!! SHEEESSSHHH....they say I have some big shoes to fill, but I beg to differ!!!
Truly, I do have a fantastic big brother that loves me very much. He even asks me "please" when he wants to play with my toys...can you beat that?! I can't answer him, but mom always gives it to him!
You can also see that Cheddar has accepted me as one of the family! She weaseled in on my couch space. She actually likes me better than Luke at this point in time because he bugs her so much! Life is good!




No comments:

Post a Comment